Weight progress ticker

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Couch potato to marathon runner

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog - I'm a bit new to this so it will probably be somewhat uninteresting to begin with I am hoping in time that I become better at this, part of the reason for writing a blog is to hold myself accountable to achieve the goal I have set myself.

So, a bit of background; for those of you who don't know me I am a very goal-oriented person and I need goals in most things I do in order to actually achieve something. I've recently gone through a big break-up and so I guess part of the reason for doing this is because I feel I need something HUGE to aim for and what better than to train for a marathon?

Again, for those of you who don't know me - I am a bit overweight (see picture below) and so this is going to help with that too.

Hope you keep reading - feel free to offer some words of encouragement, it will be much appreciated.

All the best

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment