Weight progress ticker

Thursday 31 March 2011

2 days in - everything feels good

So I've done Tuesday and Wednesday according to my training plan - Wednesday felt a bit heavier than Tuesday but overall no big problems. My biggest concern is the injury factor as I am quite heavy, I feel like I need to lose weight quickly so that I can ease the strain on my knees/ankles. That's also why I have decided to stop drinking alcohol until 2 weddings I am attending in May.

 I am running at about 10min/mile which for me seems a good pace - if I could keep that up and just further the distances, that would be ideal. Today is a swim day so I hope that will work some different muscle groups and give me enough rest for my run tomorrow all though in my body I feel like I could run today as well.

The other thing I want to do is to head into Moti - a running shop in Reading where they measure you're feet, analyze your running style and suggest some decent running shoes. I will do this on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment