Weight progress ticker

Monday 19 December 2011

Good news just before Christmas

I've not been as active on the blog recently but that is probably because I am so busy all the time! I have however had some good progress in the last week or so. I did a few runs and was still feeling a bit under the weather but yesterday I actually felt decent for the first time in a while.

I set off at a super-slow pace as I wanted to run for at least 2 hours, that was my goal! I ended up doing 2½ hours and 14 miles. The pace wasn't the best I know but the distance is fantastic considering my running in December hasn't been much to shout about until now.

I then weighed myself and found I'd lost 3½ lbs in 1½ weeks which made me very happy. I'm now at my lightest yet at 13st 5lbs or 187 lbs. I only want to lose another 10-12lbs, I can taste success :-)

I'm taking Christmas and New Years off, I deserve it. I'll come back in January ready to hit it hard. I'd love to be at 175lbs or so by race day and it should be achievable!

All the best

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment