Weight progress ticker

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lowest ever and speedy recovery

So I weighed myself this morning to find I've lost another pound and I'm now at my lowest 14st 2lbs or 198lbs which is good news. I really want to push on and go below 14st (196lbs) in the few weeks!

When I did my long run on Sunday which was 13 miles - I really suffered with my knees on Sunday night. They were really sore due to the pounding they took during the long run. I had Monday off - I could still feel them but they weren't too bad. Yesterday I did a 4 mile run and they felt fine - even afterwards and today. This is a sign that my body is recovering quicker.

The impact on my joints will be lower, the lighter I get and so I can't wait to push on and lose some more weight soon.

All the best

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment