Weight progress ticker

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tough week, then time to push harder

I have been a bit frustrated with the last few weeks. A few trips abroad, weddings and days out have meant my eating and drinking habits have not been the best and so I've stayed around about the same weight with no real progress for the last 3-4 weeks.

This week coming up will be no different - in fact, I am going to a music festival up north which means camping for 5 days and so probably a lot of junk food. When I come back I think it's time to find some new drive to really try and get my weight down a bit more.

According to my training program I've got some really long runs to do in the next month or so, and so I hope this will help. I just need this festival out of the way and I can start again in a way.

Until then - all the best!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment