Weight progress ticker

Monday 24 October 2011

Another 3lbs lost!

I'm waking up this Monday morning with my body aching all over the place. It's with no doubt due to my 9 mile run yesterday which I found much tougher than the 8 mile run last week! I was very pleased to finish the 9 miles without stopping even if the last couple of miles were slow.

I then weighed myself to found I lost another 3lbs last week which is pleasing as I was very strict with my diet. That's about ½ stone lost now in 3 weeks so I hope I can keep this going. I'm going to try and be strict again this week even though I have a meal out on Friday and Sunday.

Loosing all the weight makes the aching more bearable! I'll also pass 250 total miles this week which is a bit of a milestone!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog - spot on! Reminds me a lot of what I went through. It is all worth it and I can't waint to hear more! Strange how aches can feel so good sometimes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete