Weight progress ticker

Sunday 16 October 2011

Great run, great progress and new weigh-in

Today has been an excellent day.

I ran 8 miles but felt good doing it. The first mile was very slow - around 12 minutes as I wanted to pace myself but after that I upped the pace and even managed a 9 minute mile on my 7th mile of the run. I also overcame a stitch around 3 miles and so I'm very pleased. It's the first time I've manage to finish stronger than I started and I'd like all my runs to carry on that pattern if I can.

The only negative from the run is bloody nipples and a rash where I wear my iPhone to track the run but it hasn't bothered me too much.

When I got back, as I told you a few days ago I wanted to weigh myself to start tracking my weight again and I was pleasantly surprised to weigh in at 197.5lbs - the lightest I've been in years! Let's hope I can keep loosing weight and keep upping the distances. More days like today please!

1 comment: