Weight progress ticker

Monday 10 October 2011

Feeling positive

So the first week back in proper running training ended well, I really enjoyed my 5-mile run all though the route I have is a tough one and there is about a mile between 3-4 which is steep uphill. I struggled through it and felt really good afterwards - I'm beginning to think a marathon is actually possible if I stick with this training plan!

Also, on Saturday and Sunday I had some really nice comments about my weight loss, one of my mates was stunned when he saw me and said he couldn't believe how different I looked... Not that I can tell myself but it's those sorts of comments that spur you on to train even harder. I've still got a long way to go with the weight loss but when you hear from others that it's making a difference, it makes you more determined to go further.

All in all I'm feeling very positive at the moment. This week consists of 3,4,3 and 8 mile runs as well as a gruelling hour in the gym on Thursday. I think it's those Thursdays that have made the biggest difference in my appearance so far.

-Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment