Weight progress ticker

Monday 28 November 2011

100 mile month!

Yesterday I completed a 12 mile run in the FREEZING cold which wasn't as far as I had originally planned but I was freezing and joints started to ache! Nevertheless a 12 mile run in under 2 hours (1:59:39) is good in my eyes! It also means I took the total for November to:

104 Miles!


I feel like it's a massive achievement and I'm very proud of that number, I doubt I will have many more months in my life where I run that much. I've pretty much not missed a training session in 8 weeks and so the last 2 months have been great for me!

I am now taking 4 days off from running as I am going to Vienna with work. I'm still taking gym gear so I can do a few bits whilst we're out there but I think I deserve a 4 day break from running, something I've not had since September and it's now nearly December.

Have a good week all!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment