Weight progress ticker

Friday 25 November 2011

Happy Friday everyone

Hi all,

I hope you're well! I've had a good week so far, I feel like I've gotten over my minor calf problem. That will be tested out when I run 4 miles tonight but it definitely feels better than it has done all week. It could be down to Tiger Balm (MAGIC) or compression tights or stretching or probably a combination of all 3.

I also broke another PB for the bench press yesterday with 75kgs - an increase of 12.5kg! - not sure how that works but I'm very pleased. My best mate and partner in crime Jonny came along for the first time to the gym for a gruelling work out which lasted about 1½ hours. I'll be interested to find out how he feels later.

I'm going to Vienna, Austria with work next week and so I won't be running Monday-Thursday, I'll take some gym stuff with me so that I can keep active. Anxious about not doing enough but I'm sure it will be fine.

Have a great weekend everyone.

-Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment