Weight progress ticker

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Good recovery!

So Sunday and Monday I was in a lot of pain. My legs and my right knee were hurting quite bad so I tried to do as little as physically possible and as it turns out, I recovered well! I was tonight supposed to do a 3-mile recovery run and I ended up doing 4 miles at a very good pace 9:30min/miles. I felt great and could have carried on a lot longer and so I'm very pleased with this.

I am due to do a 7 miler tomorrow and so I am going to aim for 8 miles just to get ahead of plan. I am cheating a bit this week because I am going to move the long run from Sunday to Saturday and miss out Friday's run all together. This is because Saturday is 1 of my allocated drinking days (I set 5 days between Oct 1st and Christmas where I could drink) and so I only have 2 left after that before Christmas.

Let's hope this week goes well! Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment