Weight progress ticker

Monday 16 May 2011

Bad few weeks coming up

I weighed myself again today and I lost ½ a pound which is ok - I did hope for more as I managed my 10k run but my eating wasn't the best and I had some beers last Friday so that's ok. I am also the lightest I've been for a few years so I can't complain too much. I am also under the 200-mark again which is good.

I am worried however how things will go in the next few weeks. I'm not going to run as much as I've got 2 weddings to go to and with weddings comes alcohol and I'm not willing to sacrifice that either at the moment. I like to enjoy myself and I feel like I deserve it so I just hope that I can recover the weight gain quicker once the weddings are out of the way. I'm also going to a festival at the beginning of June and so I can't wait until all that is over so that I can get into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment