Weight progress ticker

Sunday 15 May 2011

Damn proud!

So 2 significant numbers to report on today - 10 and 100!

10 - miles I ran today!
100 - miles ran in the last 7 weeks!

I am very chuffed to reach what I believe is a huge milestone! I didn't run on Friday which was a bit naughty and I had 9 miles scheduled for today so I thought - why not round it up?? I also have a 5 mile route that I like and so I decided to run that route twice!

It feels so good to know I've gone from struggling to do 2 miles, 7 weeks ago to running 10 and feeling like I could have carried on if I had to! I want to thank you all for the words of encouragement and also the words of advice - it's helped a lot!

Onwards and upwards! I actually feel like I will be able to do the marathon now if I carry on training. That's the first time I've had that realization. Thank you all!

All the best!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment