Weight progress ticker

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Week 2: Day 2 - DONE!

So I'm nearly 10 runs into my health kick now and I'm starting to feel better about it all. Especially when you go out and it's glorious sunshine and 20 degrees! So far, I haven't missed a session on my fitness plan. Let's hope I can keep that going for as long as possible.

Some more advice needed: I am thinking of getting a timer/tracker/heart rate monitor or similar. Does anyone know of any good ones? I don't mind spending a bit for decent quality but I feel like I need it to track the pace of each mile and do some more analysis (bit of a science nerd, I like the facts and figures).

The blister on my foot isn't looking great but it doesn't hurt when I wear a blister plaster so I will keep running for now. I have a swim penciled in for tomorrow so I guess it will get some rest then.

I'll keep you posted on my progress

All the best

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment