Weight progress ticker

Monday 25 April 2011

Week 5: Weigh-in - under 200!

Hi all,

Feeling very positive this morning as I weighed myself and I've lost another 2lbs and that's taken me under the 200 mark! It has inspired me to try extra hard this week to get down to my next goal which is 14 stone (196 lbs) in the next couple of weeks!

My knees were really hurting yesterday after my long run on Sunday but they feel ok today so I'm hoping my 3-mile run won't cause any further problems. Let's see how I get on.

All the best,

Erik

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Would you believe that I actually put ON weight after my 3 days of cycling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's weird how it works out, you've probably drunk a lot of water which means you can carry that water for a few days, as well as building muscle!

    ReplyDelete