Weight progress ticker

Thursday 28 April 2011

Week 5: Tricky weekend

This week has been good so far. I weighed in and lost weight. I had really sore knees from Sundays run but overcame that on Tuesday with a 3-miler and yesterday I managed to improve my speed on a 4-mile run. I did it in 38 minutes which I think was partly due to help from my friend Matt who ran with me, he was pulling me along and so in the end we went at 9.5 min/mile which I'm very pleased about.

This weekend is going to be a bit trickier. I am due to be at a party all day tomorrow which means I need to get up and do my 3 miles in the morning. I'm working late tonight which means my swim will be later than usual and so I feel it's all in a bit of a rush. I am also due to be pre-occupied most of Sunday so again I'll have to get up in the morning and run my 5 miles.

I'm sure I'll squeeze it all in but it's going to be a bit trickier than usual.

Have a good weekend everyone!

-Erik

2 comments:

  1. Its not weakness if you have to miss a session :-) but it is if you make it a habbit. Take a day off, to be fair you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll try and keep to it mate! I'm sure I'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete