Weight progress ticker

Monday 11 April 2011

Week 2: DONE!

So I've completed week 2 and I'm starting to feel as if I'm improving which is nice. I did 11 miles running and 1 mile swimming in total in week 2. The only hitch was that I had a drink again on Friday and Saturday after 3 weeks without. The weather was just too glorious and I couldn't resist a Pear Cider in the sunshine.

The long run for the week was 4 miles yesterday which to some extent felt easier than the 2 miles I did on Wednesday. I am part anxious and part excited about the weigh-in tomorrow. I should hopefully have lost more weight as I put the miles in.

Week 3 is starting tomorrow after the weigh-in. I feel my legs are tired today and so the rest will do me good, ready for tomorrow.

Hope you keep reading - all the words of encouragement I've received have been amazing. Any advice on how to tackle the task of running a marathon is welcome.

All the best

Erik

1 comment: